Ecommerce Operational Specialist
Job no: 503155
Work type: FTP - Full-time Permanent
Location: Richmond, VIC - Head Office
Category: Digital & Marketing
Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
AMAZING newly created role to drive operational excellence across multiple eCommerce platforms and markets to meet global strategic, sales and operational business goals. Focusing on Trade and Performance this role will partner closely with Retail to consolidate and drive omnichannel go-to-market activities.
Experience in HTML, CSS and Java Script will be required. Magento and Adobe experience will be highly desirable.
- Work with onsite partners to effectively leverage existing tools and technology to drive better performance
- Review ongoing issues, work with wider team and suggest long-term solutions to improve user and customer experience.
- Daily Hygiene checkups of websites – back of house and customer facing
- Troubleshoot and solve day to day technical issues / problems on the website
- Monitor site performance across multiple markets to maximize customer experience, engagement, conversion
- Optimize product search
- Hub, landing page and blog creation and maintenance
- Identify and resolve online enhancements and issues with IT and Customer Service teams
- Support the wider team on day-to-day requirements as needed / required
- Work with UX designer and SEO specialist on implementing technical and customer experience enhancements
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Trade Manager & Brand team to ensure all trade & promotional activity is effectively executed online across all markets and on the app
- Set up and analyse onsite surveys
- Leverage data insights from existing online tools
You are a self motivated individual with at least 3+ years experience working within Ecommerce, preferably fashion retail. You have strong project management skills and ability to drive outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
- Magento / Adobe experience highly desirable
- HTML, CSS, and Java Script experience required
- Previous experience in a complex global organization
- Strong commercial acumen
Forever Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Forever New HQ is a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe. By the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That's why, as part of the Forever New family, you'll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- Generous 40% employee discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Loyalty and birthday leave
- Monthly afternoon tea with an early finish Friday
- Wellbeing and environmental incentives
- Learning and development programs
- Recognition program and service awards
- Subsidized car parking
- Thriving head office located in Richmond
- Exposure to a global business based across 5 continents
- Recruitment referral incentives
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
Think Customer Respect for all Keep it Simple Take Responsibility Act with Pace
We constantly seek creative and dynamic like-minded individuals. If this role sounds like you...... we are eager to receive your application!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply Refer a friend
< Back to search results