Executive Assistant - Fashion
Job no: 503079
Work type: FTP - Full-time Permanent
Location: Richmond, VIC - Head Office
Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
In this role you will be responsible for working independently to perform a wide range of confidential administrative and clerical support duties for the Chief Executive Officer and at times Managing Director. This encompasses (but is not limited to) diary management, coordination of travel arrangements, coordination of meetings, completion of administrative activities and provision of support on personal matters. This hands-on role is responsible for providing information and service to a wide range of internal and external suppliers, customers and employees.
- Provide administrative and executive support
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and strong organisational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to identify improvements, determine priorities, multi-task and effectively and efficiently meet deadlines.
- Capacity to maintain a high degree of discretion and exercise sound judgement in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters, professionally and courteously.
- Co-ordinate diary including organising of appointments, meetings, travel arrangements, catering requirements and meeting/event management to a high standard.
- Screen telephone messages and manage all personal tasks as requested with a high level of discretion and empathy in demanding situations.
- Produce documents, board papers, reports and presentations, letters, memos, faxes, general correspondence, filing and record management to enable the office to run smoothly and effortlessly.
- Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements for meetings, appointments, presentations and follow up inward and outward requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
- Resolve conflicting demands including prioritising and reshuffling meetings and appointments with a sense of urgency.
Your extradentary communication skills and confidence is evident up meeting you. You have previous experience in a similar role and can multi task with the ability to work effectively under pressure. In addition to your approachable and professional persona, your planning and organiisational skills are exceptional.
- Significant demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant (5+ years)
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience and ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Demonstrated understanding and interest in the Retail (Fashion) industry
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and priorities
- Ability to respond to urgent requests with consideration and thought
Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Forever New HQ is a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe. By the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That's why, as part of the Forever New family, you'll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- Generous 40% employee discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Loyalty and birthday leave
- Monthly afternoon tea with an early finish Friday
- Wellbeing and environmental incentives
- Learning and development programs
- Recognition program and service awards
- Subsidized car parking
- Thriving head office located in Richmond
- Exposure to a global business based across 5 continents
- Recruitment referral incentives
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
Think Customer, Respect for all, Keep it Simple, Take Responsibility, Act with Pace.
Apply now to join our talented team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply Refer a friend
< Back to search results