Job no: 502987
Work type: FTP - Full-time Permanent
Location: Richmond, VIC - Head Office
Category: Merchandise Planning
Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
We are currently seeking a Planner with previous experience in womenswear to join our function across our ever-expanding market. Working alongside a close-knit team you will optimise category performance through effective planning, trading and stock optimum deployment.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, you will be responsible for maximising business profits through effective management of our Store’s merchandise assortment.
- Financial Accountability – Trading the Stores to Maximise Profit in each Sector/Grade/Store Type
- Range Management – managing stock once in store to ensure maximum sell thru and optimizing store product performance. Also managing sell through of sale merchandise.
- Store Optimisation - profitability by store and store type/group
- Analysis and Reporting – Providing information to the relevant teams to assist in making informed, calculated decisions
About your skills and experience
- Strong financial and commercial business acumen
- Proven track record of effective stock management in a fashion business
- Strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail
- Knowledge of competitors with the ability to form educated opinions to effect commercial decisions
- Ability to manage key relationships effectively to deliver business strategy
- Strong Excel skills
- Effective planning and organizational skills and, most importantly
Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Forever New HQ is a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe. By the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That's why, as part of the Forever New family, you'll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- Generous 40% employee discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Loyalty and birthday leave
- Monthly afternoon tea with an early finish Friday
- Wellbeing and environmental incentives
- Learning and development programs
- Recognition program and service awards
- Subsidized car parking
- Thriving head office located in Richmond
- Exposure to a global business based across 5 continents
- Recruitment referral incentives
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
*Think Customer *Respect for all *Keep it Simple *Take Responsibility *Act with Pace
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply Refer a friend
< Back to search results