Head of Visual Merchandising
Job no: 502713
Work type: FP - Full-time Permanent
Location: Richmond, VIC - Head Office
Category: Visual Merchandise
Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
A rare and amazing opportunity for an creative individual to develop and implement creative concepts for stores and concessions across the retail footprint. The primary focus is to ensure the Forever New brand is projected consistently and in accordance with brand guidelines.
Your role will be to drive and lead the design, layout and visual merchandising for our retail stores nationally, partnering with senior leaders across the business to influence concepts and aesthetic.
Drive and develop the creative direction.
- Develop visual concepts, providing clear direction and ensuring brand consistency
- Lead recommendations and creative guidance for our new collections
- Develop and create an effective strategy, ensuring that we are the global leader in visual merchandise
- People leadership - Lead and inspire a dynamic and engaging team
- Collaborate with senior leaders across the business to drive your vision
- Provide regular and constructive feedback to relevant departments to protect the brand essence
- Create, develop and implement all visual merchandising communications
- Provide direction on artwork, store windows and overall store layout
- Ongoing development of store fixtures to create excitement in the stores, whilst ensuring the commercial needs are met
- Financial management – Create and manage seasonal budgets
You have years of experience in VM, driving and developing concepts for a retail brand natioanally. You can articulate your vision to all stakeholders, whilst mentoring your team to execute objectives.
In order to be considered for the position you will possess the following skills/experience.
- Significant experience as a national visual merchandise manager within a womenswear fashion environment
- Creative talent and high attention to detail
- Knowledge of local and overseas fashion retail markets
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- People leadership experience
Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Forever New HQ is a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe. By the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That's why, as part of the Forever New family, you'll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- Generous 40% employee discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Loyalty and birthday leave
- Monthly afternoon tea with an early finish Friday
- Wellbeing and environmental incentives
- Learning and development programs
- Recognition program and service awards
- Subsidized car parking
- Thriving head office located in Richmond
- Exposure to a global business based across 5 continents
- Recruitment referral incentives
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
*Think Customer *Respect for all *Keep it Simple *Take Responsibility *Act with Pace
We constantly seek creative and dynamic like-minded individuals. If this role sounds like you...... we are eager to receive your application!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply Refer a friend
< Back to search results