Concession Manager - Myer Carindale
Job no: 502667
Work type: PP - Part-time Permanent
Category: Store Management
Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
We are seeking a fashion focused Concession Manager to join our concession store at Myer Carindale. Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be representing Forever New while maintaining a strong partnership with our Myer team. You will use your initiative to drive sales, manage stock and deliver exceptional customer service while at times working autonomously.
This is a Full Time newly created position within our Myer concession store and will require availability over late night trading hours, public holidays and weekends.
Skills and Experience
- Strong communicator with a focus on customer service
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A self-starter with strong problem solving skills
- A passion and understanding of fashion, styling and trends
- Ability to build strong relationships with Forever New and Myer stakeholders
- Sales focused and results driven
- Proven ability to prioritise and multitask
- A love for Forever New
Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We operate a fast- work-life paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible balance. That's why, as part of the Forever New family, you'll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- The opportunity to grow your retail fashion career
- 40% Forever New staff discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Myer staff discount
- To be part of a progressively growing global company with exposure to Australia’s most iconic department store
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
- Think Customer
- Respect for all
- Keep it Simple
- Take Responsibility
- Act with Pace
Apply now to join our talented team.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Apply Refer a friend
< Back to search results