Retail Support Manager
Job no: 502646
Work type: FP - Full-time Permanent
Location: Richmond, VIC - Head Office
Category: Store Development, Administration
Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
An AMAZING opportunity, dive into this new role and make your mark. Reporting to the GM, Retail Operations, the role will be the first point of contact for all store enquiries relating to store operations. The successful candidate will be accountable for developing store processes for our retail teams to follow from opening to closing and all tasks in between! In addition, this role will also:
- Manage the store communications for activities to be completed each week
- Manage the working week framework for the stores ensuring a manageable workload
- Maintain and create processes for retail to follow, ensuring they are efficient and effective
- Participate in head office meetings, representing the voice of retail
- Be involved in new projects that will change and shape retail operations.
You are either in a retail store management role or a dynamic administrator having a high attention to detail. With a passion for process and consistency, you will lead into this role, listening to team operational challenges and using your initiative to provide solutions. As the operational voice for retail, you will strive to ensure processes and any form of "Change" is communicated in a positive and effective way. You possess excellent communication and presentation skills, of which are evident upon meeting you.
Skills & Qualities
- At least 2 years’ experience in a retail management role or a process driven administrative role
- Ability to multitask and organise workload accordingly
- Previous experience in Change Management process
- A forward thinker, open to change and seeing how best to operationalize new technology
- Previous advisory role with confidence to seek accurate information
- Strong Microsoft skills and a high attention to detail
- Confident persona to present at meetings when required
Forever Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Forever New HQ is a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe. By the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That's why, as part of the Forever New family, you'll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- Generous 40% employee discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Loyalty and birthday leave
- Monthly afternoon tea with an early finish Friday
- Wellbeing and environmental incentives
- Learning and development programs
- Recognition program and service awards
- Subsidized car parking
- Thriving head office located in Richmond
- Exposure to a global business based across 5 continents
- Recruitment referral incentives
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
*Think Customer *Respect for all *Keep it Simple *Take Responsibility *Act with Pace
We constantly seek creative and dynamic like-minded individuals. If this role sounds like you...... we are eager to receive your application!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply Refer a friend
< Back to search results