Assistant Store Manager - Highpoint (Fixed Term)
Job no: 502481
Work type: FP - Full-time Permanent, FT - Full-time Temporary
Category: Store Management
Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
As our Assistant Store Manager, you will thrive in a busy environment and support the management of a large store team. In return for your passion and outstanding performance, you will be rewarded with an attractive bonus program and the opportunity to grow your career within a global business.
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous management experience, ideally within fashion retail
- Be sales focused and sales driven
- Passionate about a career in retail management
- Exposure to performance management
- A strong communicator with a focus on customer service
- Effective roster understanding
- Previous visual merchandising ability
- Understanding of fashion and trends
- A love for Forever New
Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That's why, as part of the Forever New family, you'll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- The opportunity to grow your retail fashion career
- Fantastic management training and development programs
- To be part of a progressively growing global company
- The opportunity to travel to Head Office for global gatherings
- Drive VIP nights
- 40% staff discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Generous bonus structure
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
- Think Customer
- Respect for all
- Keep it Simple
- Take Responsibility
- Act with Pace
This is a full-time position and will require availability over late night trading hours, public holidays and weekends.
Apply now to join our talented team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply Refer a friend
< Back to search results