Allocation Analyst - Fashioin
Job no: 503251
Work type: FTP - Full-time Permanent
Location: Richmond, VIC - Head Office
Category: Merchandise Planning
Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
Due to internal promotions we are seeking 2 Allocation Analysts ready to begin their career in the fashion industry. The successful candidates can multi task, have a desire to monitor stock levels all day and produce reports! As an Allocation Analyst, the role is accountable in optimizing stock flow to the stores by allocating “right stock, right store, right time & right depth” to maximise sales.
- Store Optimisation and Grading
- Stock Management
- Analysis and Reporting
- Planning Administration
You love numbers and are naturally inquisitive. Your excel skills are solid, knowing how to do VLook Ups and Pivot Tables. In addition you have completed studies in the Fashion Industry, as this is the industry where you want your career to flourish in.
- Recent graduate with strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Retail experience desirable
- Proven ability to multi-task and time manage
- Ability to work under pressure, working to tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A high attention to detail and accuracy
Forever Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Forever New HQ is a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe. By the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That's why, as part of the Forever New family, you'll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- Generous 40% employee discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Loyalty and birthday leave
- Monthly afternoon tea with an early finish Friday
- Wellbeing and environmental incentives
- Learning and development programs
- Recognition program and service awards
- Subsidised car parking
- Thriving head office located in Richmond
- Exposure to a global business based across 5 continents
- Recruitment referral incentives
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
Think Customer Respect for all Keep it Simple Take Responsibility Act with Pace
Apply now to join our talented team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply Refer a friend
< Back to search results