Space Planner - Retail Fashion Accessories
Job no: 502759
Work type: FP - Full-time Permanent
Location: Richmond, VIC - Head Office
Category: Merchandise Planning
Forever New Evolving
Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
Forever New Opportunity
What a great opportunity to join our team within Planning. This role will be accountable for maximising business profits through effective management of Store’s merchandise assortment through the product life cycle. As a senior member of the Planning team, you will support, coach and mentor team members to achieve business and store goals.
- Financial Accountability
- Planning A Strategic Framework
- Team Management and Development
- Clearance Management
- Strong financial and commercial business acumen
You have a good understanding of the product life cycle and great analytical skills. With effective, proven planning and organisation your previous experience in a similar role will set you up for success.
- At least 4 years relevant retail experience in a classic Planning role.
- Ability to coach, develop and lead a team
- Effective, proven negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure, working to tight deadlines, priorities and manage expectations, and multi-task
- Knowledge of competitors with the ability to form educated opinions to effect commercial decisions
- Understands the customer and responds effectively to their needs
Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Forever New HQ is a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe. By the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That's why, as part of the Forever New family, you'll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- Generous 40% employee discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Loyalty and birthday leave
- Monthly afternoon tea with an early finish Friday
- Wellbeing and environmental incentives
- Learning and development programs
- Recognition program and service awards
- Subsidized car parking
- Thriving head office located in Richmond
- Exposure to a global business based across 5 continents
- Recruitment referral incentives
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
*Think Customer *Respect for all *Keep it Simple *Take Responsibility *Act with Pace
We constantly seek creative and dynamic like-minded individuals. If this role sounds like you...... we are eager to receive your application!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply Refer a friend
< Back to search results