Flagship Cluster Manager - Chadstone
Job no: 502652
Work type: FP - Full-time Permanent
Category: Store Management
Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
You will thrive in a busy environment and be an experienced, inspirational leader! As our Flagship Cluster Manager you will be responsible for managing and driving a Flagship standalone store and Myer concession pad. In return for your passion and outstanding performance across all key performance indicators, you will be rewarded with a very attractive bonus program and the opportunity to grow your career within a fast growing, Australian owned brand.
To succeed in this role, you must be a solution focused leader who can motivate and inspire your team to drive performance and achieve maximum sales potential. You will do this through strong leadership, coaching and development with a strong commercial focus on communicating to the retail team and translating this into results.
This is a full-time position and will require availability over late night trading hours, public holidays and weekends.
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous flagship management experience is a must
- Proven ability to achieve sales, wages and shrinkage targets
- Passion for coaching and leading teams
- Exposure to performance management
- A strong communicator with a focus on customer service
- Effective roster management skills
- Previous visual merchandising ability
- An understanding of fashion and the latest trends
- A love for Forever New
Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That's why, as part of the Forever New family, you'll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- The opportunity to grow your retail fashion career
- Fantastic management training and development programs
- To be part of a progressively growing global company
- The opportunity to travel to Head Office for global gatherings
- Drive VIP nights
- 40% staff discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Generous bonus structure
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
- Think Customer
- Respect for all
- Keep it Simple
- Take Responsibility
- Act with Pace
Apply now to join our talented team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply Refer a friend
< Back to search results