Job no: 502483
Work type: FT - Full-time Temporary
Forever New Evolving
Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
Forever New Opportunity
We have an amazing opportunity for a Buyer to join our team. The successful candidate will be working across our apparel portfolio, providing great scope in developing our vision for Forever New. Work alongside an established design and buying team to inspire newness and a commercial offering for our customer.
Key components of the role:
- Drive our product offering - Design to ensure fabrics and style details are consistent with our brand vision
- Construct a commercially balanced range
- Work with Design & QA to ensure best fit, consistency of fit and best possible quality of fabric, trim, make and finish
- Drive commercial decisions throughout the development process of a product with respect to delivering the most commercial style
- Ensure all lab dip/strike offs are approved in line with desired look.
Forever New Candidate
You are currently a Buyer in Womenswear or a Junior Buyer (min 2 years) ready to step up! With experience in working for a major clothing retailer/manufacture, you thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Qualification in Fashion industry or related field
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word) and fashion related software
- Understanding and solid interpretation of global trends
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
Forever New Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Forever New HQ is a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe. By the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That's why, as part of the Forever New family, you'll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- Generous 40% employee discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Loyalty and birthday leave
- Monthly afternoon tea with an early finish Friday
- Well being and environmental incentives
- Learning and development programs
- Recognition program and service awards
- Subsidized car parking
- Thriving head office located in Richmond
- Exposure to a global business based across 5 continents
- Recruitment referral incentives
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
*Think Customer *Respect for all *Keep it Simple *Take Responsibility *Act with Pace
We are consistently searching for like minded creative individuals to join our team. If you feel you have the skill set and drive we seek - we are eager to hear from you!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply Refer a friend
< Back to search results